Thursday, July 16, 2009

SwEetest Dayz

went to pavilion and time square with my fellow sisters on friday..
summore having intention to buy ky and maggie bday's present..
quite be a long time didn't shop at bintang area there..
well~got a pretty good thinks to have dessert at pavilion-MOF Japanese Dessert..
end up v have it there...
it was nice,tasty and can be my 1st fantastic japanese dessert that i never ever try too..
However,,v 4 sohpoh spent a great n wonderful moment to have a sweety dessert there..
also,,quite alot camwhoring pics..include serious,funny and lame geh..
me lazy to blog out the rest of it la..u guys jz view it how funny v are ba..
haha!!



shot 1
shot 2

funny shot




me n denice intro the new dessert here..


me and denice's dessert




choco n silent's dessert





dont know who's the fella curi-curi shot this pic..
give me time to prepare the nice pose 1st ma..






serious shot















me and silent babe









denice n stupid silent..











1 comment: