Sunday, October 25, 2009

happy b*day to m3~~

on 24th oct saturday,,planned to go having korean food as dinner for celebrate my bday at ampang there...
unfortunately,,something was coming not very smoothly..it damn jamming on the way to ampang plus cant find the korean restaurant totally since 1 of my fren not clear where it located around tat area..end up we got the place at 10 sumthing n found tat terribly expensive when looking at the menu..wtf!!
after tat v all gave up n moved to nga nga san for dinner,,nope,is supper as damn hungry tat time..



wei sin n karen















happy b*day to myself again...
getting old 1 year again,time running kinda fast;;
my god..im ard aged 2+ mature n more mature lo..
hw good if our age can turning backwards..at least can getting more younger..
wohoooo~~like the movie[The curious case of Benjamin Button]
anyway..
wish everything i cherish for come smoothly on me..
god bless my new dream come true.
that's all for now la,,dont know wat else can write about it...
happy b*day to Kinki ^^

1 comment:

  1. 照片中的我很不美,我有自己的blog了,你可以去看

    ReplyDelete