Friday, November 6, 2009

careless + stupid ME

i did a careless thing today..my handphone left in silent's car when back home from college..
wat a careless me??but i admit it coz everyone will be daily lives too.
unfortunately it left in her car...i think im gonna to say byebye to my dear handphone unless it left somewhere outside.. Thank God!!will gonna take 100%good care of my dear handphone next times as promise..
sooner n later,dad said fetch me to silent's house to get bac hp as he wanted to go out as well..
since not clear the way to her house then asked her for clearer direction before out..
i expected can able reached her house without any failure but exactly im not..
really god damn dad's hp out of battery that time..
end up still wanna mafan silent came out to get bac hp in the nearer shop there ..
really paiseh n apologised that time...
dad keep nagged me regarding the trouble made by me...
wat a careless and stupid dude am i.....

No comments:

Post a Comment