Wednesday, May 13, 2009

happy MOTH3R*S day to my beloved mummy~

my mum(when 21)VERSUS me
do v look alike??a lot of ppl say that me look almost same like her


*MUm~ure the one who born me from your stomach..u begins to educate n teach me hw to be good person since a child..u will scold and hit me when im did something wrong becoz i know the reason u scold is for my own good during childhood..u will support me whatever i wish or like to do..u will advise me anytime when im wrong when i grow to adult..u will encourage me to do whatever i like..u will console me when im sad..Mum~ure the one who build this family with dad..ure also another one who contribute to maintain this family until now.. *Mum~i love you...HAPPY MOTHER"S DAy!! Wish you
pretty,stay healthy and
happy
forever..muackssss!



















      1 comment:

      1. hi dear, nice blog :)
        Why you never put chat box one?
        Go put one chat box la :D
        We can comment you thr :)

        ReplyDelete