Wednesday, May 13, 2009

hi tea buffet at NIKKO HOTEL

hmmm~yummy oyster and sushi!
seems quite a few days didnt update my blogs..last sunday(10/5/09)was an important day for everyone besides a family day as usual..i think all of us should know it was MOTHER"S DAY ba..it was quite a meaningful n memorable day for my family that my aunt has invited all of us of my dad's side families which consists of dad's siblings and cousins to attend mother's day hi tea buffet at NIKKO HOTEL,jln ampang there..the buffet start at 12 until 4pm..v all decided to skip the breakfast n eat the buffet as enough there..all the food(sushi,oyster,din sum,dessert,cookies,bake beef,spaghetti and other western cuisine)were delicious until my stomach get full like hell. the buffet really remained full in my stomach until dinner time without expected..my parents and brother also skip the dinner..this hi tea that my aunt introduced really an affordable n worth to eat which can saved up 2 meal..

No comments:

Post a Comment