Sunday, May 24, 2009

super duper sucks weather*

it is terribly hot today until made me feel the song "HOT"(u make me soo hot,make me wanna drop)..hot till crazy that went bath 4 times just stay at home!!i hate the feeling of hot..NOpe!!is super hot..really"terrible,horrible,vegetable and cucumber"oh no..miss kik influenced me to use this kind of damn setences..haha^.^gonna wait 2 days only can start my class cozz turorial class havent start on 1st week..feel like a clip of eye that i have finish my year 1 sem,,year 2 begin rite now...have to study hard and concentrate on my studies as well..i think that's it for my blog since nothing else can say out..hmm~just wanna remind everybody drink more water nowadays..*sighs*shud i off to bed now??think better catch back my drama..hehe!!^.^gOod 9"

No comments:

Post a Comment